Family Time | 10 Days
- Amman down town
- Cooking with locals
- “Gerasa” Jerash, one of the main Decapolis cities in Jordan.
- Ajloun Forest and the Orjan Village
- The Mosaic school in Madaba
- Trekking in Wadi Bin Hammad
- Horse riding in Petra
- Petra; the red-rose city and one of the 7 World Wonders.
- Petra by Night
- Wadi Rum desert jeep tour.
- Sandboarding in Wadi Rum
- Camping in Wadi Rum
- “Aqaba” the only coast city in Jordan and the water activities and diving
- Dead Sea
Day 1: Arrival QAIA – Transfers to Amman
Day 2: Amman Classic City Tour including down town – cooking class – Amman
Day 3: Amman – Jerash – Ajloun forest Orjan Village – Amman
Day 4: Amman – Madaba – Mosaic School – Wadi Bin Hammad 1 ½ - Petra
Day 5: Petra with horse ride – Petra visit – Petra by night
Day 6: Petra – Wadi Rum Jeep – Sandboarding – Camel Ride – Camping
Day 7: Wadi Rum – Aqaba (Diving – Snorkeling - Swimming)
Day 8: Aqaba – Dana Village 2 hrs trekking – Dead Sea
Day 9: Free day at the Dead Sea
Day 10: Departure from QAIA
Given that Jordan is a Middle Eastern city with strict laws about vice, I didn’t imagine there’d be too much “craziness” there. My trip would be mellow without the original temper of this region.